You will not believe what you are about to read!!!
* Google was originally called “Backrub”.
* The “hashtag” key on your keyboard (#) is called an octotroph.
* When hippos are upset, their sweat turns red.
* One pint of donated blood can save up to 3 lives.
* The weird bright dots you see floating when you look at the sky are your white blood cells.
* There’s a species of fish called “Slippery Dick”.
* The national anthem of Greece has 158 verses.
* Placing a banana or apple in a brown bag with an avocado will make the avocado ripen faster.
* There are only two countries in the world do not sell Coca-Cola: North Korea and Cuba.
* In Antarctica, there is only one ATM.
* The human eye can distinguish about 10 million different colours.
* Birds don’t urinate.
* In the U.S., the apples sold at stores can be up to a year old .
* Kissing someone for one minute burns about 2 calories.
* Papaphobia is the fear of the Pope.
* Killing someone to prevent property theft is legal in Texas.
* China has treatment camps for Internet addicts….LMAO
* Billy goats urinate on their own heads to smell more attractive to females.
* The toothpaste “Colgate” in Spanish translates to “go hang yourself.